Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I love my car again.

Back in December, I spun out on the highway.  It was AWFUL.  It was SCARY.  It made me not want to drive my car.  I didn't trust it any more.  Since the spin, I have felt like I was sliding every time I went around a curve.

I took it to Firestone on Sunday to have a tire patched and while I was there, I asked that they balance, rotate, align, etc.  I know, I know....that just sounds like normal maintenance, but nothing felt wrong (so shaking, no pulling, etc.), so I never had those things checked.

Finally today, I took it out on the highway and as I was coming home, I realized that I didn't feel like I was sliding even once.  What a pleasure!

It felt so good that I called Firestone and told them THANK YOU.  Bob, the guy who helped me on Sunday, was there and he seemed stunned.  "You mean you're not calling to complain?"  "How about complaining about the price...don't you want to do that?"

He said that NO ONE had ever called to tell him "thank you."  That, to me, is incredible.

Let's thank each other more.  Let's lift each other up with tons of praise.

Who did you thank today?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment